The 100% guaranteed way to get a front page story on Digg!

This is not a joke. This really works…

The 100% guaranteed way to get your story promoted to Digg’s front page (assuring you of 1,000s of visitors in a few hours and the wonderful prospect of server overload) is…

Get Kevin Rose to submit it for you.

Yes, it’s really THAT simple.

You see, Kevin is the 100% man. His submits never fail to make it to the front page. Indeed, in the last 365 days he has submitted 145 stories and EVERY SINGLE ONE has made it to the front page.

So how do you get Kevin to submit one of your posts?

I have absolutely no idea whatsoever!

alister cameron, kevin rose, digg, digg.com, front page

Kevin should be a really lucky digger.

How does this guy’s stories always make it to the first page of digg? Is there something fishy there or is it just that he has a lot of friends who vote the stories submitted by him?

What is the strategy this guy is employing? I want to know. If I too can implement this strategy then wouldn’t it be so wonderful.

now that’s funny

Does this guy have an army of diggers working for him?

Very funny post

Maki from doshdosh.com also frequently front-paged Digg. I think they’re not gaming the system, they just have millions of followers to drink the kool-aid..

hei doesn’t anyone try to search in Google or anywhere else ?

Kevin Rose is the founder and site architech of Digg!!!
    but I don’t thing that he play the game on Digg and neither his friend play the Digg game since he only has 107 friends

Who is Kevin Rose?

Hi Alister, you are hilarious! I’m subscribing to your feed already 😀

well.. anyone have Kevin Rose email? so i can send him some story :-p

Good Website! I wondered if I could quote a portion of your web page and use a few things for a term paper. Please email me if that would be fine. Thanks

Wow this article is from 2007 and is first on google. Nice work man.

1. […] The 100% guaranteed way to get a front page story on Digg! (MY FAVORITE) […]

2. […] now you could be thinking, apart from asking Kevin Rose to submit your post to Digg and the normal doses of techniques, there is no other means to do […]