How to make an online video go viral

Watch this video about making online videos go viral. Then blog about it like this and it too will go viral. Ah, the irony!

Well, I’ve done some of those things! And yes, I’ve created something I want to become viral. It has been posted at forums, listed in emails, on a blog and at various sites. It’s only a couple of months old but has had in excess of 1300 viewings so far via different sources (it’s at Youtube and Godtube as well as Ning).

Thanks for sharing this Alister!

2. NicJan

I would recommend checking this video out!

@NicJan… that’s bloody awful. I can’t believe I approved that comment – it suggests I give credence to this kind of sillyness. Or maybe I’m just old and I don’t get it!

Viral videos are an awesome way to get tons of web traffic but they are not that easy to do.

Here is a free video training series that shows an easy way to make a video that can go viral for you.

Hi Carmelo…. is it a code to make video become viral?

Thank you for this article. I have done most of the suggestions in the video in the past, and, for sure, they really do work!

One Trackback/Pingback

1. Do you want to know how to make a good viral video? This smart and useful video teaches us the “secret strategies” behind the viral videos we come across on the Internet. Spread it on   Kudos toAlister. ShareThis