My first business card… circa 1990!

I setup in business around 1990… I think. This card was created in CorelDraw, back in the days when neither I nor the software knew much at all about trapping (huh?). People loved that card 🙂

Hey, fellow bloggers… I want to see your first business card too! Or at least the oldest card you can still dig up from somewhere.

Other’s First Cards

Pretty sweet for 1990!

What a great idea Alister. Mine was nothing much to look at – pretty shocking really. I’d give you the URL to see it but your comments box doesn’t like that and threw up an exception 🙂 But I will blog about it at my own blog!

I think it looks great!!! Even though it was over 16 years ago, but I must admit they made a pretty sweet job here!

Very cool card for that old – doesn’t look dated to me. Great idea!

I'm gonna try to find my first business card. It's from 1992 and I got it – just don't know where, but I'm gonna search for it this weekend… (p.s.: It was also created with one of the first Corel Draw versions…) :o)

Your article makes me think about my first business cards – also created by myself with photoshop and also really "oldschool"… I'm gonna look, where it is… I'm sure I didn't throw it away…

My first business card is one color with the spot uv logo in the back. Many people like it i think 🙂

Preety sweet Design for the 90er.

I first business card is 2 times smaller than original business card.. bullocks I created my business card in illustrator and I got the size in the internet.

When it start printing.. I got a small business card… actually I HATE IT!!

Very nice article. Thank you

I find your first visicard is still actual, nice modern design!

Rather interesting design for such an old card.

Your card looked nice. people should take time to get their cards taylor made.

very creative. But I do not like lines of red dots

In name card

1. Alister Cameron is asking people to dig up the oldest business card they can lay their hands on, andpost a photo of it. The oldest example I could find is this card from my web design days during the dot-com boom, when I was working for (the sadly now defunct) Sydney design studio, 110 Design. A photo of my current card

2. […] Cameron did a post about his first business card which took me down memory lane.   My first card came out of a MyCard machine at our local […]