What can you do with a Facebook fan page??

What fun can you have with a Facebook fan page? No idea… yet. But I’ve set one up for myself. Please spare a moment to “become a fan“. I’ll post a detailed how-to on my blog once I’ve worked out how to do some “sexy” stuff!

I am the culprit who thought you are a female in Reflections blog. I am here to say that am really sorry for the mistaken identity. Just for you to know, I can say that those like Nancy who already had the misfortune of being my Blog Buddies will vouch for the lack of usage of Brain in my comments.

Once again I truly apologize and have already become your fan on FB and off to browse your blog posts. Are my comments still welcome here?

Of course you’re welcome here, Sakshi!

I am still trying to figure out Facebook and how to make it work for our business. So far, no leads on ads, so I would really like to see what you can comeup with to make the fan pages work with the most effectiveness.

I’ve often wondered the purpose of it too!!! Please let me know if you come up with something. But after looking at it myself, it basically should be like a website. On facebook. It should be memorable so fans will remember it and will want to join. Then, once you’ve acquired fans, you’ll want to do updates at set intervals when the most amount of fans are online. This maximizes the number of people who will see the updates. The purpose of the updates is to keep your brand/ company on the minds of your fans. If you never update and fans never see or hear from you, they forget they’re supporting your work, and your page becomes another forgotten page that never grows, and no one visits!

Have a look at this excellent document, it might give you some clues: http://www.slideshare.net/jeremiah_owyang/the-8-success-criteria-for-facebook-page-marketing

Ok guys this is a difficult concept for a newbie to grasp but reading what you all have to say really helps, hope I can contact some of you with questions, thanks.

Thanks for sharing. I would appreciate if you post more information on creating business page on Facebook and more FB marketing tips..

I have started my fanpage 5 months ago and I only have 500 page likes..am I going to slow..are there some some special tricks for facebook pages

There are loads of apps that facebook offers and you could certainly have loads of fun talking with your prospects and turning them into clients and make money. There’s no more fun then that!