I’m not at my desk…

Folks,

Just a quick post from Singapore Airport, en route for Mumbai and then to Lonavala, my destination. I’ll be gone for a week at a YWAM “Consultation” on communications strategy.

I am told there is something that resembles broadband there, but we’ll just have to wait and see.

If you don’t hear from me this week, then you know why 😉

travel, absence, alister cameron, away

Safe travels, Alister! I have a cousin with YWAM in Tonga. Nice to hear you’re involved with the organization.

Married a YWAM student 16 years ago this month – one of the top three things I’ve done with my life. Hmmm – maybe there’s a blog post in there somewhere. 😎

Dude/Mate.

You will enjoy the place. If you love mangoes, then you are in Mumbai/Lonavala at right time.
    Hey mate, when in Mumbai, pickup Airtel Sim and get GPRS for 20c a month (unlimited). That’s the broadband I know of for my wm5.

Have fun!

@Connie – I’m hoping to do more with YWAM in the future. They rock!

@PaperBull – I married a YWAM student 12 years ago! I’m right there behind you!

@Alpesh – Thanks for the recommendation. I was given a global roaming deal with Hutch. It lets people SMS me and that’s enough for me. The good news is I have wireless internet here in Lonavala, and so no real need for GPRS 🙂

If it’s your first visit, welcome to India! 🙂 I hope you don’t face problems accessing net in Lonavala..

– Avi

hey alister, i’m currently in singapore. anyway, all the best and take care!

If you have the time to visit the capital of the country.You will have a good time.
    Good travel!