Bad day? Don’t take it out on your computer… or else!

This looks like another one of those videos where a douche-bag dweeb takes his frustrations out on his computer… or is it?

(Note to computer abusers… lay off the hardware, will ya? It’s almost always a software problem. It would be like curing a headache with a baseball bat instead of Ibuprofen. Nuts!)

and if its not a software problem, the problem might be sitting about 30 centimeters off the screen 🙂

That guy got pretty much pwned. Funny vid. Luckily computers really don’t do that or my laptop would have murdered me by now!

Now that was killer. It’s amazing how many “mysteriously” broken keyboards I have to fix every week. It is what it is I guess.

funny video…..thanks for sharing…..

Hahaha! Boy, I’d hate to be in that guy’s shoes.

Alister and Flo are right. It’s almost always not the hardware but the software and, you guessed it, the monkey bashing the keyboard just because the computer’s running more than just your usual word processor. 😛

Amazing! However when I see people’s attitude while dealing with their computers I feel that the poor PC want to make the same thing for the user exactly!

Poor Humanity :S

Wow, that would be insane. I’ve never broken a keyboard, but I’ve almost made a few monitors take flight out the window before. I bet that guy won’t hit his computer ever again! LOL, thanks for the laughs.

It was funny it was very funny indeed

Love it! Glad the one I threw out of the window never came back!