Internet Marketing Masterminds – get in quick!

I’m delighted to announce that after much planning and development, my business partner Ben and I have started promoting our Internet Marketing Masterminds course.

Here’s a quick word of introduction about it from me:

The full course outline, benefits and ordering information are on my company site:

I’m expecting this mastermind group to take over my life for 2009, but that will be a good thing. I’m really excited at the prospect of having a whole bunch of (mainly) small business owners and marketers with whom we can share a journey of learning and empowerment in all things related to internet marketing, including SEO, PPC, blogging, social networking, viral video, linkbait, conversion maximization, and lots of other great stuff.

I only started promoting it formally today, and already the interest is HUGE. I would have thought there was a lot of this sort of stuff around, but apparently not.

(In case you’re wondering, yes, I do use the same word as Yaro Starak — Masterminds — but my focus is much more broad, I would suggest, and my target market is business people, especially SME business owners and marketers who are already up and running with a business, but need to come to grips with marketing online, and to the “Facebook generation”.)

We’ve got a little creative with how we price it, so if this is what you need, be quick, as the savings decrease with each block of 25 memberships sold, and we max out at 150.

We launch on November 12th with our first “webinar”, and Ben and I are working like dogs in preparation for that. But I’m pumped, so I’m loving it!

Hey Sounds fantastic opportunity, l better get my penny’s together to get on this course before it runs out, great to see Alister was wondering if mastermind group was every going to be your thing, glad your doing it perfect timing l must say for business to get the jump ahead now

Sounds like a great opportunity. I will keep my eyes and ears open for more info.

Posted 9 years, 1 month ago // Permalink

Thanks guys. Sign up sooner rather than later to get the best price, ok!

4. Joe Nathan
    Posted 9 years, 1 month ago // Permalink

Hi! Are you interested in getting a template/ banner/ header/ logo/ business cards/ mascot designs for your site for no money, in return we require text links from your site http://www.alistercameron.com. Approaching you through this form since I could not find out the email address. Please get back to me if you are interested.

Hi Alister,

That sounds like another major IM event for the year. I'd be greatly interested to hear more about it. 🙂

Cheers!

6. Paul
    Posted 9 years ago // Permalink

Joe, I am interested in your offer. I have a real estate business in China. We also are a travel agent in China and have a magazine in Japan. [email protected] Paul

Sounds good.Nice and interesting post.I think that internet marketing success has a lot to do with the original intent of each individual marketer.

That's right daidamia, but I need to do more Than what actually is possible in marketing and for that it required best info updates.
    I make more thing go on by my design work at Japan where I am..!
    Thanks for good info highlited with helpful video, that I heard thrice …!

Knowledge of the art of gentle persuasion is key for a business to attract more buyers, termed as attraction marketing. Prospects resist selling…the more you sell, the more people resist it. Attraction marketing enables you to bring in customers in a pleasant and streamlined manner. Making buying interesting, comfortable and engaging to the customer is the attraction marketing formula to a six-figure annual income.

Not much followup to your post here. How did the Mastermind work out for the past year?

Oh it’s really nice blog about internet marketing and good to know about its masterminds. Online marketing is gaining rapid popularity. To promote our site or product we have to do advertising so that people should know about it. Even i used to promote my site and sell my product online through fullservicead and my business is really growing.

This sounds an interesting opportunity considering that I’m just a beginner in the internet marketing industry! Looking forward with working with you.

Seems like its a great opportunity to grab for and its very interesting. Its a nice presentation for internet marketers like me. Online marketing coaching has a lot to offer too when it comes to this field. It also give you more updated issues and relevant facts in internet marketing.

1. […] it, I found a terrific course that I’ve just started, and got news on the Canadian election (October 2008). You could, if you […]