Obama campaign turned Joe Average into a campaigning pro!

“The Obama campaign leveraged all the tools of social media to give ordinary Americans access to resources usually reserved for professional campaign operatives.” Genius!

I live in Ukraine. Every day we talk about Obama.

Genius indeed. And I don’t think it’s limited to just the campaign; watch Obama use social media throughout his term as a vital tool to keep the conversation going. In fact. he’s already doing it.

As much as we Conservatives hate to admit it, Obama’s team did a great job with marketing to the people. They used modern marketing processes to do what any thriving business would to increase their “sales”. Do you really think it’s still going though Gino? I think it was a marketing strategy they could use to get votes. Now that they’re in, I see that it has dried up…

Good marketing or none, for me Obama has a charisma worthy of a vote and a thumbs up! Great for America to have such an awesome president. You cannot ask for more but your cooperation is crucial to his advocacy.

Defiantely agree with mobility – obama has the qualities needed to be a successful leader of people. With the knowledge of his advisors in the new media age i think he will do very well.

I think he is still riding this wave of new-tech social-site popularity. Maybe these early efforts sort of endeared him to the masses? He’s definitely a huge difference when compared to the former administration.

But the whole tech thing seems to have been connected only to his campaign. They haven’t seemed to embrace it after he took office.

In this case I would say the glass is neither half empty nor half full. I don’t think this administration’s grasp or use of technology is any better than previous administrations. I don’t fault Obama or his group for it, they have plenty of other stuff to worry about!